Ultimate Convenience in Panama City, Florida
When it comes to suburban Florida living, you are right where you want to be at Westwood Village. Our community is situated near Beck Avenue and West 23rd Street. Head downtown for bay-side fun, or stay close by for great shopping and dining, plus a multitude of activities and attractions. The good life starts here.
Make the Most of Local Attractions
You’ll love exploring our corner of Panama City. There’s so much to do!
For shopping bliss, head to Panama City Mall, where you can get everything on your must-have list, or just browse for your wish list. On the weekend, you can’t beat a day at Oaks by the Bay Park, where you can picnic or fish in a beautiful natural setting.
End your day at one of the many local eateries like Hunt’s Oyster Bar or The Shrimp Boat. You’ll enjoy peak convenience at Westwood Village.
Eat + Drink
- Hunt’s Oyster Bar & Seafood Restaurant
- The Shrimp Boat
- Tudor’s Biscuit World
- Copper Tap Grille
- Taco Casa
- Amavida Coffee Roasters - St. Andrews
Play + Explore
- Oaks by the Bay Park
- Native Spirit Museum & Gallery
- Tommy Oliver Stadium
- Science & Discovery Center of Northwest Florida
- Bay County Public Library
- Oakland Terrace Recreation Center
- Wellness & Fitness Center Inc.
Shopping + Entertainment
- Walmart Supercenter
- Family Dollar
- Panama Plaza
- T.J. Maxx
- Home Goods
- Regal Regency Panama City
Employers + Education
- HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital
- Bay High School
- Gulf Coast State College
- Florida State University Panama City
- Lucille Moore Elementary School
- Central High School